Cyberclaria is a boutique risk advisory and strategy practice focussed on cyber security and enterprise risk. We focus on effective analysis to support strong business decisions, and we are thorough, focussed and detailed. At Cyberclaria we:
- Put the customer’s objective first (whatever it takes)
- Work remote first (no fixed commutes)
- Work flexible first (the way that works for you)
At the moment we’re working on interesting projects including:
- Cyber security stress testing to meet FCA financial services regulations (including Basel 3)
- Cyber risk quantification using FAIR, QiRA and other techniques
- Cyber security strategic options assessment
- Post Covid-19 cyber security and IT Risk budget and controls optimisation
If you are always looking for ways to better understand, and always looking for better ways to do, we’d like to work with you.
We are open to highly capable, collaborative and intellectually curious specialists in information risk analysis, security governance and quantitative risk management who would like to work together to deliver cyber risk management projects on a global basis.
If you are interested in working together please get in touch.